Managing FireFox Cookies
Check out https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored for more specific on managing cache and cookies.
Deleting all cookies
To delete all cookies stored on your computer, either open the Cookies window as explained above and use the Remove All Cookies button, or else do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History....
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.